The Czech & Slovak American Genealogy Society of Illinois offer you these benefits:
- The KORENY Journal published quarterly
- Our quarterly newsletter, available in print and online
- Selected publication discounts
- Surname Project submissions and collaboration
- Library Collection holdings include research books, maps, family and church histories
- Assistance in our research library, located in Riverside, IL
- Access to the Members Only section of our website
- New Member Packet containing information specifically to assist your research
- Quarterly general meetings featuring guest speakers
- Group research projects
Our membership year is now a calendar year membership. All memberships for 2018 were extended through the end of 2018, as our old membership year ended in August. Our quarterly program meetings convene at the First Presbyterian Church of LaGrange, IL. Email: email@example.com and we will be happy to help. You may also call CSAGSI at 630-906-8175.
KORENY - CSAGSI Journal - Published Quarterly
Our journal is filled with informative articles related to Czech and Slovak history, culture and genealogy. The purpose of KORENY is to publish the genealogical and historical materials of our ancestors, to stimulate interest in the history and culture of our ancestors, and to recognize the great accomplishments and contributions of our ancestral people.
Members are encouraged to submit original articles which comply with the KORENY Journal Policy as stated above. Articles are accepted for inclusion as space permits and will be subject to review and editing as necessary.
A complete index to all articles published in the KORENY from 1996 to 2018 has been completed. Click here to view the Koreny Index in PDF format.
CSAGSI also publishes a newsletter, that contains membership news and activities.
Join CSAGSI and you will receive both the KORENY and the Newsletter as part of your yearly membership.
Additional Information: Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org